We're expanding and looking to add to the Attic Studios team! Currently seeking a badass Studio Assistant with a strong foundation in equipment to come on board and grow with us. Ideal candidates are looking to move into EQ with potential to grow into a Management role.
The Studio Assistant is a full or part-time position responsible for helping with day-to-day studio operations, equipment handling duties, rental and studio maintenance at a busy photo and film rental studio and event space. This person will work directly with the Studio Manager in ensuring standard operating procedures and practices are being upheld. It involves working closely with clients and potential clients and vendors in person and via other means, including phone and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Client Relations
- Opening and Closing duties
- Maintaining Studio cleanliness, daily trash
- Prepping equipment order, organization of eq cage and inventory
- Painting, cyc maintenance, studio upkeep and improvements
- Freight elevator operation
- Tracking cyc paint stock and other supplies
- Coffee bar
- Basic administrative
- Some basic janitorial work and fixes
- Basic Computer skills, experience with Gmail, Word, Excel, Dropbox.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in photo, tv or film industry.
- Basic knowledge of grip, electrical, digital and lighting equipment
- Photoshop and Social Media skills a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English with employees and customers.
- High school diploma required
- Excellent service skills, good attitude.
- Dedication and Commitment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work seated at a desk for several hours at a time and/or stand or walk for extended periods of time on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift objects up to 75lbs. and climb a 10’ ladder while procuring items from such height. Specific vision requirements require employee to view computer screens for extended periods of time and manipulate a mouse and keyboard.
Salary and Benefits
Pay is commensurate with experience. ATTIC STUDIOS will soon offer benefits to employees as well as a 401k plan. ATTIC STUDIOS LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties should email resume to email@example.com. NO CALLS PLEASE.